selcukklnc

Reaction score
Steam updates my game to 15.3 without permission and I want to go back to old version, is it possible? If possible, how?

That's very stupid, why can't I choose the version of the game even it is possible if you get the game with illegal ways.

Why would you want to anyway? 15.3 is much better.

I don't like this version and wanna try older version. But I am shocked after learning it is impossible. That's very very stupid, I think.

I don't understand this injury "problem", my players have barely been injured at all! Worst I have had to deal with since the patch going through was a 4 week injury.

I don't understand this injury "problem", my players have barely been injured at all! Worst I have had to deal with since the patch going through was a 4 week injury.

I wish I were like you, one player has nearly 4 month injury, the other one has 2 month, also Balanta had injuried 5 times from the beginning of the season and I cannot use it at nearly half of the seasons. Moreover, my tactics turned to useless mode after update and I am annoying while playing.

I wish I were like you, one player has nearly 4 month injury, the other one has 2 month, also Balanta had injuried 5 times from the beginning of the season and I cannot use it at nearly half of the seasons. Moreover, my tactics turned to useless mode after update and I am annoying while playing.

Injuries I can't necessarily help you with, there are people much better qualified than me. That said, post some screens of your tactic on here, and there will be plenty of people to help, then that'll be one problem solved.