how to holiday whiile not playing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylexy

Reaction score
Iwas wondering cos once i went on holiday on the game and turned off my computer i turned it back on it was still holidaying but now it no longer works plz help

Will not work. Needs to have FM open, as it is still playing FM technically.

How does it not work? If you were holidaying, then you switched off your PC, FM should still be on holiday, so you just press space if that's the continue key. If it won't do anything at all, then you're games corrupted.

you could always turn off hibernate or whatever, and just let the game holiday without ever shutting down any of the PC...

So. You switched your PC off and you're wondering why FM didn't continue running? Seriously?

hahahahahahahahahaha. if fm was still running, it means you didnt turn off your PC, you probably hibernated or whatever.

Shutdown = closing all running programs

I think he went on holiday and... left his FM running on holiday mode?

This is the funniest thing I've heard in a while XD

If you turn your PC off/ put it to sleep/ put it in hibernation (maybe log off, not sure) the game will stop working, windows needs to be running in order for FM to continue processing, so if you want your game to run while you are out/asleep/whatever then just leave it on! Feel free to put it on screen saver as that shouldn't make a difference but do not turn it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.