How To Import Player Shortlists in FM10

im using a large database and i only get 68 players coming up? any ideas

man it doesnt works for me, i've created a floder "shortlist" extracted the file in, and tried in the game, noo list found ???

did everyone, created folder shortlists, on the game theres nothing there?

Did you follow the instructions carefully?

And to all those getting minimal amounts of players, try opting for a large database and load up the biggest countries playable (i.e. England, France, Spain, Germany etc.)

This might sound stupid, I'm quite new.... how do I activate as many leagues as possible.... :$

This might sound stupid, I'm quite new.... how do I activate as many leagues as possible.... :$

please post on topic.

in answer to your question, exit the wizard when choosing the nations and an older style menu will come up where you can customise your db size and also the number of league loaded

does this overwrite any other shortlists?, or can you have multiple shortlists?.

hopefully it does and I hope there are a lot of free players on it because I'm very strapped for cash but I'm getting promoted next season nonetheless to the Premier League.

Anyway only 60 players came up compared to your '500 players'. Maybe they're just 60 in my area

What if you use 'Find Software to open' and can't turn it back?

I'm still not able to get it to work. It must be my rubbish computer. I haven't been able to use any of the stuff on the whole site. gutting...