eskeydog

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been playing a game with Luton - this is, without doubt, the most sucessful save I have ever had. I have won the league first time of asking every year right the way upto the Prem.

I am currently in the pre season for the first time ever in the Prem and whilst I have normally spend my money on wages, and signing free transfers / expired contracts. Now I am in the prem, I am struggling to sign anyone even remotely good enough for my team as no one is interested. I have even tried 'dipping' into my transfer budget and signing players from teams that had just got relegated (in this case bolton, wolves and norwich) and I am still having no luck.

I need help on ways of how to improve my reputation - please help!!!

win things. thats pretty much how you do it

Brilliant thanks for that bit of advise. I have won 4 leagues, the fa vase, JT x 2 - yet none of that means anything now I am in the prem.

Brilliant thanks for that bit of advise. I have won 4 leagues, the fa vase, JT x 2 - yet none of that means anything now I am in the prem.
none of those carry much weight, you need to be winning things like the prem league, fa cup, Good runs in the europeans cups etc

Pretty much what has been said. Even though I got a created team into the premiership, I still had a lot of trouble attracting higher calibre players. Wasn't til after a few more years in the prem, a league and FA Cup win etc after, I was able to start attracting players from teams like AS Roma and Athletico Madrid.