how to improve consistency of your team?

sandeephoro

Reaction score
I am man city into third season and my team is very inconsistent!
I managed to beat barcelona 3-0 in the first leg of the knockout and then lost to sunderland 4-0,drew with blackpool 0-0 at home.
Why?
Sometimes my team just cannot score against the likes of bolton, blackburn and other bottom half teams and their keepers become demi gods and my forwards give me some 5.2,5.6 etc.
How to improve this and how to play each match with same intensity?
Thanks for any help!!

I am man city into third season and my team is very inconsistent!
I managed to beat barcelona 3-0 in the first leg of the knockout and then lost to sunderland 4-0,drew with blackpool 0-0 at home.
Why?
Sometimes my team just cannot score against the likes of bolton, blackburn and other bottom half teams and their keepers become demi gods and my forwards give me some 5.2,5.6 etc.
How to improve this and how to play each match with same intensity?
Thanks for any help!!

Well, this can be just some bogey teams, i have that sort of thing.

Maybe your tactics need changing or you need to give them time to adjust to the formation.

I'm the same, I'm Yeovil, currently 1st in League one after 11 games. But I go on winning streaks of 3/4 games, scoring 3+ a game generally and not conceding many. Then out of the blue I'll lose 5-1 to a team in the relegation zone

i have the same forwards, for past two seasons and also the same tactic.
My team is basically the same as first season with new signings mostly used as subs.
i can beat chelsea away with ease then the next match draw with west brom!
surely i can reload the game and win but i do no want to do that.
other top teams in my game win some 15 or 20 games in a row while without reloading i might just finish 7th or worse!