How to improve my attack and defence..

zhengnian

Reaction score
Hi! I'm currently managing Sunderland. I'm into the 2nd season nw....playing in the europa league. I'm looking for a solid Centre back to partner Chris Samba and a consistent striker that can bang the goals into titles, any suggestions as i found my backline and frontline as the weakest link to my title challenge...

I think Darwin Quintero would be a good choice as the striker. I heard he's an absolute goal machine on some saves, though I've never used him myself. As for the defence, I don't know how much your willing to spend but there are normally some top CBs about, such as Shawcross, Subotic, Otamendi etc :)

I've tried signing Quintero, no luck regarding his work permit! T_T...I'm looking into signing shawcross though aft u recommended me as im in need of english players :)

Fierro - play him as a poacher scores me lots of goals for torino in seria a and ecl

For CB I think Mbiwa would be good. He can also work as DL/R WBL/R... First season he's available for something like 7m, but dont know how much in second season.

Stoke have the best defence first season they dont score alot but if you look at there conceded its always low. so ryan shawcross must be really good

Yeah that's true, I'm Man Utd and after thinking ''gosh i have the best defence'' i looked down the league and sitting pretty in 6th is Stoke who have conceded around 10 less..

attack erm Maura Formica for CM-AP tons of gaols and assists! Rochina for striker and cheap! cb go for grant hanley cheap young CLASS!! or danny da costa