hugochelsea

Reaction score
Im new to this so sorry if it is in the wrong section

I have just started a new game with Chelsea and was wondering how I could improve my side. I'm playing 4-2-3-1

Cech
A.Cole-Terry-Cahill- Ivanvoic
Lampard- ramiers
Mata-Ganso-Hazard
Torres

Got 25m to spend
Thanks

Im new to this so sorry if it is in the wrong section

I have just started a new game with Chelsea and was wondering how I could improve my side. I'm playing 4-2-3-1

Cech
A.Cole-Terry-Cahill- Ivanvoic
Lampard- ramiers
Mata-Ganso-Hazard
Torres

Got 25m to spend
Thanks

NIANG ST,LUIS GUSTAVO DM,VORM GK AND MARCO REUS WINGER

Honestly, not much you can do. Very good side, but honestly I would have not got Ganso. Would rather play Mata wide left, hazard AM and got Hulk to play on the right wing.

Still a very good side though

New RB or CB... and maybe a CM depending on lampard age and form etc..

although with the right tactics you dont need to improve much, you can easily compete for the title.

I'd get Mbaye Niang, Sime Vraljko and Rafael Toloi- You can also get Milan Badelj. All cheap enough to get the all for under 25m.

hulk-can play both st and rw. If you prefer more attacking play that spanish rb who plays for Marseille. Bit like irl really. Do you have oscar btw?

hulk-can play both st and rw. If you prefer more attacking play that spanish rb who plays for Marseille. Bit like irl really. Do you have oscar btw?

Yeah I do have oscar i also have Niang do you think I need hulk and drop Ganso? and Torres misses lots of CCC playing AF I got him to score a hat trick playing complete

Yeah I do have oscar i also have Niang do you think I need hulk and drop Ganso? and Torres misses lots of CCC playing AF I got him to score a hat trick playing complete

Yeah, I would improve your RB definitely. Sell Ivanovic and get in Vrsaljko and Romario for back-up. Both turn out to be very good fullbacks. Also, I would sell Ganso and get in Hulk as an inside forward on the right wing. He just scored 47 goals in 50 appearances for my Porto side. He is a BEAST. Also, I would sell Torres and get in Mbaye Niang or Carlos Fierro. Again, from personal expereince, Niang at age 16, scored 35 goals for me. Imagine what he can do when he matures fully :D And both him and Fierro will definitely be cheaper than Doumbia. And if you have any spare money left and want to sell more players, do so and get in Marek Hamsik and Yann M'Vila. They can be your short-term targets when you get your next transfer budgets. Your team will then be complete and look something like this:

Cech
Vrsaljko
Terry
Cahill
A.Cole
M'Vila
Hamsik
Hulk
Hazard
Mata
Niang/Fierro

that's a much better long-term team in my opnion. good luck! :D

EDIT: (and this is just my opinion) I actually sell Mata for 25M (City or United usually come in for him), and get in James Rodriguez who I believe is better on the left wing. He is also much cheaper.

Last edited:
I would look at your right back and center back spots, and think about a CM. On my Chelsea save I have Simon Kjaer at CB and he is an animal, so I would highly recommend him. I have Santon at right back, hes handy because he can play left as well as being a good attacking right back. For CM I definitely recommend Ever Banega, he is without a doubt one of my favorite CM's with the exception of Schweinstiger but he never leaves bayern :( none of those players are crazy prices either so you should be able to work something out.

I'd go for Vrsaljko as a backup for Ivanovic, buy a young striker for rotation with Torres (Fierro, Niang, Ongenda or rotate Lukaku)
Badelj is a good choice for CM, or even Fernando from Porto, as Lampard is getting old..

I got offered Chelsea job in my second season in jan, I sold malouda, Sosa ( previous manger bought) a cole, some Ukraine player I can't pronounce, and few fringe players, got offered Tevez for £12 mill, and got cavanni, brought in Oscar as well plus kompany. Swapped him plus cash for kompany and brought heskulopp from Team tatics is 433 which I used in my previous club Portsmouth and hadn't lost a game in 18mnths, cezh, Bertrand, ivansic, terry, kompany, lampard, ganso, essian, mata, Tevez, cavanni, was in 8th place and have won 10 in row, in summer need to trim wage budget

Verratti from Pescara as a hot prospect 3M Euros, Tevez for 10m Euros or get Alberto Paloschi, Ross Barkley from Everton, and Jonathan Viera