bennett999

Reaction score
View attachment 358122
This is my Sociedad team at the start of the second season. I came 8th last year, just missing out on Europe. Need to get into the top 7 this year really. I have 7.5mil to spend, with a 50k wage budget. Who do you suggest I buy to improve this team? Im thinking more options for those attacking midfield role, as I only really have the one back up. (Im on 13.3 by the way)
Oh and De La Bella is meant to be playing left back, not Couliably.
Cheers.

Weird, I got a 25mil second season transfer budget. I came 5th in the League and Quarters of Champs League:)

Look for Sassa, Sviatchenko, Sounds weird but Kone from Wigan. Playing with him and scored 25goals in 27games.

Weird, I got a 25mil second season transfer budget. I came 5th in the League and Quarters of Champs League:)

Look for Sassa, Sviatchenko, Sounds weird but Kone from Wigan. Playing with him and scored 25goals in 27games.

Where did you come first season? Thanks for the advice I will check them out.

Also what do you think about getting Aspas on release clause and using Vela as an inside forward/ back up for Aspas?

Just started a save with them in order to use and develop strikerless formation/tactics.

Sold both available out and out strikers (Ifran and Agirrexte(?)) plus a couple of others and brought in:

De Sciglio (loan)
Bernardo (Vasco) loan
Strandberg
Sassa (rel clause 4.4m)
Iago Aspas (rel clause 8.75m)

Finished pre season - first match v Barca coming up

I would urge you to buy I Aspas for the AM position.

Look also at the aforementioned Sassa and Bernardo as well as the very awesome IGNACIO SCOCCO and ANDRES D'ALESSANDRO

Where did you come first season? Thanks for the advice I will check them out.

Also what do you think about getting Aspas on release clause and using Vela as an inside forward/ back up for Aspas?
I just said I came 5th first season and quarters of champions league. Use Vela as back up and rotate him around the wings aswell.

Sociedad start in the Champions League on the LFC Marshall update.