Thestaggy

Reaction score
Hi folks. I've seen this question asked before but for the life of me I have been unable to track it down. I also apologise if I have posted this in the wrong section.

I have uploaded a whole batch of logo packs and have also added logos for the lesser-known clubs that are not in any of the logo packs. Now, my problem is that it looks horrible when viewing a league table because the names and logos do not line up in one neat, straight line. I know it is simply aesthetics, but these things bug me because it just doesn't look right. So, is there something I can change/edit to make it look decent?

I have attached two screenshots so you can what I am on about. I want the names and logos in my Blue Square North league table to lineup as sweetly as the bog-standard Ligue 1 names and logos do.

Try a different logos pack, the sizes of the pictures must be different in the one you are using (All 3 logo packs I use are made by different people and all line up!)

Thanks for the feedback. I streamlined it into one logo pack - I'm on my work PC so I can't download the megapack RTvD recommended just yet - and that looks much better, except for the logos I've added, which still don't line up. I have resized my added logos to match those in the logo pack, that is 180 x 180 pixels and a bit depth of 32 but they still look different. Oh well, I'll get on with my little irritation.