t0rr3z

Reaction score
Hello, I'm managing Panathinaikos and after back to back titles and now reaching the knock-out stages of the CL, I'm the best club in Greece (3* league).

However, when I'm looking for regens and find a few gems, they do not wanna join. This is really weird because I'm an established CL team and they're normally from Africa and Middle East/Asia.

I only managed to pickup a japanese beast, but lost at least 4~6 quality regens for tops 500k each.

Here's one example, could get him for a measly 1m and if he reaches his PA, could easily sell him for 30M+

View attachment 429132

I even tried declaring interest (despite the chance of other clubs to find him) but he didn't wanna hear me.

Any help?

Thanks.

What is your Clubs reputation? My guess is that your reputation + low league rep means they are reluctant to leave where they are for your club.

What is your Clubs reputation? My guess is that your reputation + low league rep means they are reluctant to leave where they are for your club.
I'm like 83rd in the world.

Another thing that makes me wonder is that there's a world class regen from bar?a that would be extremely interested in joining. He said that would be a dream move, however bar?a wants like 40m for him so I could not get him.

Weird game haha

Keep at it. Keep pressuring him in media and eventually your status as a coach will improve.

Let's say you are a top African talent...would you join Pana when they have a new coach with no history? I'd hold out for at least a french offer. This is simulated somewhat in the game. Certain nationalities are more likely to go to certain nations

This is a weird one, at Velez I noticed a good regen LB available for 2 million could easily be the best in the world, he joined velez in a second. As Celtic, I tried to get the EXACT same player for the same amount, at the same time in the game (2 saves wanted to keep at Celtic, and move on) he refuses to talk to me completely. My Celtic team is higher ranked reputation wise, can offer more money, Argentine First Division is 3*, SPL is 2.5*

Maybe he wanted to play for his hometown club :)

Keep at it. Keep pressuring him in media and eventually your status as a coach will improve.

Let's say you are a top African talent...would you join Pana when they have a new coach with no history? I'd hold out for at least a french offer. This is simulated somewhat in the game. Certain nationalities are more likely to go to certain nations
Actually, since I already started at Panathinaikos, I put myself a status of international footballer, just to keep realistic (kinda impossible IRL one of the best clubs in a nation to sign an unknown manager with no relation whatsoever with that club xD), and since I'm in the CL 2 yrs and won 3 trophies in 2 yrs, I'm world class already :p

I probably think that is because of club rep, I think that footballers are less tempted to leave their clubs/nations unless it's an European giant or one of those moneymaking middle eastern clubs.