how to increase tactical consistency?

tamu05

Reaction score
hi, apologies if this topic is already talked,
my reputation is world class, and my teams form is fine, i mostly use 4-4-2 formation , which helps me win most of the matches and im comfortable with, but in all of my save, i just coudn't increase my tactical consistency.. which is always between 30-40%,.. so is there any suggestions to help increase my tactic consistency??
thanks in advance

yeah i use almost 4-4-2 all time, and with same players most time too, but still consitency percentage keeps decreasing, any other idea?? thanks

Thats weird,i do more or less the same and my consistency is always going up.
Do you slightly alter your tactics for different teams?

i only change my tactic when first team wingers or striker are injured , or sometime in easy games to give my subs chance,
is it bcoz of marking system to diff. team?? like man-marking or zonal...

Are your Tempo, Width and Defensive line ticked?
If not, it randomly changes each game.

yeah its on the name, thats wat im asking how to be consistant?

Is your tactic sucessful? If your winning comfortably with the same tactic most games then it may just be a bug in the games code. It sounds very strange. :/

yes, i would say it is succesfull, with at. madrid in 4th season, 2 times league runner up, 1 time champion, europa league winner, champions league runner up, currently lying on 2nd on league

it is strange indeed with going down even on winning streak
well i guess it is a bug

cheers guys

I have consistence at 15% & I've used teh same tactic for 3 years lol

I dont know my Tactic's consistency, but I usually use 4-2-4 and I wont change.

I have got it too 90%, use exactly the same tactic, i never alter it at all even during the match, even if im getting smashed also i never use touchline instructions too, however i do rotate players quite regularly

i'll try it mate, normally i left it as it is
Cheers

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

check your profile page then you'll see ur tactical percentage if you want to kno