Reaction score
Hi,

Im in my third season, Im dominating and big clubs dont improve their squad to get better then me so I was wondering how to make them buy better players because they have a lot of money. It would be stupid to give them all sugar daddy, what I was thinking is to improve managers attributes.

So what attributes are important for manager to decide to buy expensive players and any other players just to improve their squad??

wait, let me get this straight...you want OTHER clubs to buy better players because they're not a challenge anymore..and you plan to do that using FMRTE...hmmmmmmmmmmm

Play as worse team, hopefully you're not like barca or city since it's kinda hard to get others to be the top when you just have that kind of money thrown at you.

If your not finding the teams around you challenging enough then start a game with a poor team and work your way up to be the best.

If your not finding the teams around you challenging enough then start a game with a poor team and work your way up to be the best.

He'll eventually run into the same problem if he does that, although it will take considerably longer.