How to influence entry to the league of reserve team?

Fyber

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm playing as Borussia Dortmund, starting 3rd season now.

Dortmund II or Dortmund U23 is in some lower league than German Third Division that is unplayable and cant even be seen.
Bayern II is playing in 3rd division.

How can i influence that my team gets into Third Division?

If its calculated by rep, i won 2 UEFA cups, 2 league, 2 german cups, so i dont know what to do. I've put 4-5 oldies for tutoring (Kehl, van bommel, Cordoba, seedorf) and decent kids that are good to grow into midtable material players.

Really dont know how to force the game to lift dortmund II into 3rd division out of non-league clubs.

The only thing I can suggest is saving the day before the new teams are added to the bottom division (this is based a little bit on rep with an element of randomness) and keep reloading to see if Dortmund 2 get promoted. It seems unlikely though, as Dortmund 2 are probably not in the division below that one

I dont know about this, but can't you just send loads of super pwn players to Dortmund 2? Surely the game is detailed enough to notice that D2 > * if you fill them with good players (good enough to be willing to play for D2 anyway), or is it entirely rep based? If it is, that sucks.

it would take too much memory for the game to simulate results for unplayable leagues, therefore promotion to playable leagues is done pretty much exclusively on rep