SFolio

Reaction score
how to install badges/logos? i'm having trouble, i found it easy on FM13, but i cant get it to work! any chance anybody could help me?

Ahh, just got it. I didn't see it the first time around, but uncheck the "cache to make it run faster box" then click teh clear cache button. Make sure to reload skin on confirm.

Mine works :p

I'll tell you what I have ticked etc..

On the Interface tab, then look down, you'll see Appearance.

DON'T tick 'Use caching to decrease loading times'.
DO tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences'.
DON'T tick 'Show screen ID's in Title Bar to assist skinning'.

Then I clicked Confirm, went back onto preferences, clicked Reload Skin and boom, worked.

none of the above is working for me ! usually have no trouble with this on previous games ! ! anyone got any advice ?

none of the above is working for me ! usually have no trouble with this on previous games ! ! anyone got any advice ?

View attachment 463569

I have mine set up as this (the appearance section). I just click on clear cache and then reload skin and it works as you can see below...........

Logos............
View attachment 463568View attachment 463567

Kits............
View attachment 463564

Player Faces.................
View attachment 463566View attachment 463565

I have also done the German National Team Fix that also allows you to get the proper names of the Japanese teams.

View attachment 398181

I have mine set up as this (the appearance section). I just click on clear cache and then reload skin and it works as you can see below...........

Logos............
View attachment 398183View attachment 398186

Kits............
View attachment 398192

Player Faces.................
View attachment 398187View attachment 398190

I have also done the German National Team Fix that also allows you to get the proper names of the Japanese teams.

where u get this logos and kits ?

thanks i had mine set up the same faces eventually appeared but no logos or badges loaded up today all gone and cant get them to reload got megapack 6.0

finally got it had to delete the config file out of the skin then reload......just hope they stay this time the game aint got the same feel without them. thanks all for your help