how to install tactics on fm19.

liameastwood7

Reaction score
good morning, just wondering if any of you wonderful people could help me out. for some reason I'm downloading the tactics as I normally would but there not loading onto the game. could any of you help me with this. Many thanks

i assume you mean FM19-specific tactics? i am having the same problem...

If I remember correctly, this was disabled on the beta last year. Might be this year as well.

You need to download the .fmf files and place them in the tactics folder /Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/tactics/

If you don't see the tactics folder create it and place any .fmf files in there and just import within FM19.
This was also the same last year during the beta.

So I think the issue people are having is that they're downloading tactics, putting them in the tactics folder, but the game is no recognising them as valid tactics files. As such, when they try to import or load them into the game, the folder (which has the tactic in on their hard drive) shows as being empty on the FM19 interface.

I'm having that exact issue with TFF's latest set (V9) of tactics.

Sounds strange, i have no problem with it... if you download the tactic in youre browser you can still import it from browser download folder ingame.

just manouver into there and import tactic.

it was hard when they changed format of tactics but now it should be plug and play tbh :/

I have no problem with it either. Literally go to the Tactic Screen, click the dropdown / + sign for tactic go to Load and then go to the directory of where the .fmf files are.