are you both in the same hamachi network and are you both on same patch? hamachi needs to be on the whole time and there has to be a green dot next to the persons name you are connecting to, to show you have a solid connection with each other. what colour is the dot?

are you both in the same hamachi network and are you both on same patch? hamachi needs to be on the whole time and there has to be a green dot next to the persons name you are connecting to, to show you have a solid connection with each other. what colour is the dot?
The colour is green. When the host is in the game, does he wait. And then the person attempting to connect presses 'Join network game' on the main menu and press 'Find other servers' or something and ask for the host of Hamachi's IP next to their name and just type that in (the numbers eg. 11.22.33.44.55?) Because we do that and it comes up saying 'Unable to connect'

yes you are doing everything right. has the host ticked the run as server box in the preferences and pressed confirm. send me your msn or hamachi details and i will try and enter the network and into your game as i think whos hosting it has the problem at there end. if i cant join then its best you start a network correctly then your freind can join. i should be online just before the arsenal barca game tomorrow

usually not but iv had someone on steam in my net game that kept causing out of bounds, the game worked as soon as he wasnt in, theres plenty that have played with steam without having a problem though

is it possible to do this with steam rather than hamachi , on steam if you have a freind a box comes up saying there in game and you can click a button which says join game but its never lit up to do so ?

i clicked the hamachi download button and it downloaded but when i click on it, it says there is no application to open it with but isn't it meant to be an application

Can I play the whole season with my friend or just a single game? :)

brilliant!!!! did not know this was poaaible. there goes my social life!!!

if i give him the netwrok ID does he need Hamachi can he just join

Ive tried for ages with Hamach to play a game with my mate, done everything in this forum but we both get 'unable to connect' when we try to join eachothers game. Could it be a firewall / protection software issue? If so, what settings do I have to change? Or does anyone know if I'm doing something else wrong? Were both running version 11.0 could that be an issue? Any feedback greatly appreciated, cheers guys :)

Does it make a difference to whether you have the game loaded up first and then connect with Hamachi or have hamachi connected first then load up football manager?

need please

Hi, me and a friend did this a few days ago and i gave him my IP address and he typed it in on his and it worked, so we were in the same game against each other but we tried it again today and i gave him my IP address again (which had changed from the first time) and once he typed it in on his fm it took a while to load and said unable to connect to server, nothing had changed from the last time and we dont have a clue how to make it work cos it keeps saying unable to connect when everything went fine the first time and nothing had changed... help appreciated :)

Check any firewall software that are blocking incomming traffic to your PC.

Me and my friend are both green on each others hamachi, but whenever my friend types in my ip address and presses ok, it just leaves him with the 'join network game' screen and doesn't connect him to the game

Ok i have a game for people to join if you wish, it is in the premier division and is called 'Super Sleague' the password is 'cckd'. I have just created it so there will still be plenty of good teams to pick from

Ok i have a game for people to join if you wish, it is in the premier division and is called 'Super Sleague' the password is 'cckd'. I have just created it so there will still be plenty of good teams to pick from
I will join you in a minute!