hi i used to play network games using virgin media broadband but since starting college ive had to switch to using a t-mobile dongle would this make playing a network game difficult despite the fact my cpu runs the game at 5 star speed as i have a custom built p.c? thanks for the help in advance also i use hamachi would my i.p adress change with the use of a new internet source as i dont think its changed on hamachi?

First you must register yourself with the server then u get your username and password witht thais details you can login and join the game

guys, i did everything d way i used to do in FM10, but it's just not working.... turned off the firewall as well... any suggestions, or silly mistakes i might hv done?
I have the same problem as yours.

im having problems, ive followed every single step excactly as u guys have said and as youtube videos have side, but still when my brother pastes in my hamachi ip nothing happens??

hi, do i have to properly start a new game, even with this address my friend cant join
it says unable to connect to server

Hi,

I’m having trouble setting up a network game with my friends on FM2012. There’s 4 of us, 2 of us are Mac users and 2 of us are PC users. I have followed all the possible online manuals to no avail. We all have Hamachi installed and I have created a network on Hamachi where everyone has joined successfully. However, when it comes to loading up FM setting up the network game and my friends using the Hamachi IP address, they still are unable to join.

In some of the online manuals they say to make sure certain things are the same on which I have mentioned below:

• They say that the patch has to be the same on all of our FM 2012 games. How do we do that and is that necessary?
  • They say that we have all have to open new ports which are the same on all our computers? Again is this necessary and as 2 of us are Mac users I fear if we’re able to open new ports they won’t be the same on all our computers.
  • Lastly is this a case of Mac vs PC and we are unable to connect to each other because Macs have different networking rules to PC’s?

I would really appreciate any advice/solution on this matter.

Thanks,
V

Can't do this, when I am on Hamachi and try typing it in. Whatever I type in the 'Network ID' bar it says: "The server reported an error creating the network".

What's all that about?!

I put the ip adress into the other servers but i see nothing can you help mee??