Scouser007

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm playing Liverpool first season, and i have difficulty with keeping my players happy?
Mostly they have a problem with my disiplin level, what do i do?

I have just hired Pat Rice as ***.manager, better diciplin level;)

Any good solutions, please:)

I had this problem with Bolton..

It's getting the discipline correct in situations like when players get sent off. Do you warn the player, or do you fine them? I usually warn them first time, and if they do it I'll fine 1 weeks wages, and then after that 1 week again, and if they do it once more, then 2 weeks wages. Problem is my players were only doing it once each, and I warned them, but I had about 8 different players sent off and I warned everyone all the time so nobody ever got fined, and players saw my discipline as poor.

Sometimes if a **** player gets sent off and you don't think you'll use him much/you'll get rid of him soon, fine him straight away to show you mean business and get reassurance with your players. Might be victimising that player, but it's worth it in the long run.

if a player sent off, I will warn them in the first time
I will fine them 1 week wages if they sent off again, or they suspended for 2 matches or more

never fine a player for 2 weeks wages, because none of my player sent off 3 times in a season
but when it happened someday, I might fine and warn transfer list to the player

Hire a female physio.

Discipline: I issue a warning for two yellows, a 1 week fine for a red, and a 2 week fine if it was a vicious foul, or the 2nd time he had a straight red card. Criticise players for not playing well, but don't over do it. Learn which players react well to it.

in my everton game some of my players were undisciplined but after winning cl in seconds season every player was in love with me :D

there are many factors to make your players unhappy.. too many players in his position/lack of playing time & interests of big time teams (ambitious players), wrong criticism (jovials), poor discipline (this affects high influence players and professional players), etc. so its better to compile a group of players with the same personalities, IMO.

regarding the discipline on the sent offs. please check first the personality of the player. if he is a model professional, you can fine him 1 week wage for automatic red card, warning for 2 yellow card, and 2 weeks fine for vicious fouls. some time they will react to the media but you will notice in their personal page, they are only have slight concerns (special if you fine them).

leaders and born leaders are no-nos for you to make them unhappy, they affect other players.

BTW, i noticed these things when i made a transition from FM10 to FM11.

in tutoring also, Jovials does not tutor.