How to load addons into FM 12 from this website???

When you download a file from this website. It will normally be as a .RAR extention, so you will need a program like WINRAR to extract the files.

Once extracted, depending on the file you will need to place it in your FM folder. Now these vary depending on what you have downloaded. I will use screenshots to explain.

View attachment 239427

As you can see this will normally be the folder structure that you will find in your Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager folder. I have expanded the folders for you on the left hand side so you can have a better understanding.

Now the folders I have created here are graphics & inside that a pictures folder. Inside these is where the logo's, national flags & trophies go. The other folder there as you can see is kits, pretty self-explainatory that one. Looking at the picture, you should get a good idea of what goes where. Saved Games are stored in the games folder. Downloaded skins are stored in the skins folder & tactics in the tactics folder.

In the Preferences --> Display & Sound menu you will need to make sure to tick the box that says Always Reload Skin on Confirm and untick Use Skin Cache otherwise you may experience problems.

I will say though, normally the author explains how to install the selected file in the information box underneath the download or in a Readme file within the download, if not then someone would have mentioned how to install the file in the comments below the download.

Last edited: