how to make a club rich?

boro141

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of any way to make a club rich over a period of time? I dont want to use the data editor though.. i thought maybe just winning cup after cup would help? cheers.

That would give your club a good source of income, but the best way is to hope that some one new takes over as chairman and injects billions :p

Luck I think is the only way.
Get taken over by some rich bloke. Gradually pay off debt.

Would take many years, but buy good cheap young players and let them develop and sell them for millions.

keep on winning trophies and pay off ur depts. there is no other way or if you get taken over youll get millions

Just finish in respectable places, chairman usually injects cash or largens your budget if you do well, came 7th first season with pompey got 20m transfer budget 2nd season and then 3rd got raised to 30m (H), not like i had a billionaire, peter storrie was chairman. Young players can be hit or miss, depends how long you play the season for, older players you can make a good profit on to, shorter time because they are already developed. Many times iv sold players for twice as much that i found transfer listed. But yeah just do well in leagues n odd cups n let the prize money flood in

i've made rangers a rich team just win trophys and play well in europe

Do it through transfers. Every January search players whos contracts are set to expire at the en of the season and sighn the best few. Either play them or loan them out then sell them at the end of the season.

I won a trophy with Bristol Rovers and only won £22,000...... I never seen a penny of it :/