How to make a monthly profit!

• Thread starter Thread starter saulabbiss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 11K
Increase your stadium capacity, on my Man Utd save I fill a 100,000 seat stadium that can get up to £4M a match, I break even during the season and make between 60-100M during pre-season on sponsorship and season tickets etc.

Increase your stadium capacity, on my Man Utd save I fill a 100,000 seat stadium that can get up to £4M a match, I break even during the season and make between 60-100M during pre-season on sponsorship and season tickets etc.

what are you spending on wages?

saulabbiss, take into account this is a Man U save, the reputation is higher, the fan base is bigger, the sponsorship is higher too. With your club, the immediate fix is to sell players, easy quick money, and a wage drop. When your balance is higher expanding the stadium is a must. You're just gonna have to maintain your rep with a smaller squad, keep pushing in the competitions and the sponsorships will come, just reached the season on my Arsenal save when the stadium sponsorship is renewed, won the CL last season so it's basically doubled. For you however it'll be better. I had the same issue a few seasons back so culled the 29-31 yr olds on massive wages, surprisingly the youngsters responded really well.

Good luck man.

saulabbiss, take into account this is a Man U save, the reputation is higher, the fan base is bigger, the sponsorship is higher too

That's a good point, Man Utd make millions in merchandising and tens of millions in sponsorship, manage that with Woking and I'd be very impressed

Spend small money to make big money. Pick up a lot of players during the January window who are running out of contract and could have resale value. Either play them or leave in reserves, sell them the following year in January again.

Only things I can think off have been said already, cut wages, affiliate club, stadium. Although if you can generate between £30 and £50m in prize money per season you should start turning a profit. Most clubs loose money during the month. The successful teams (United, Chelsea) are constantly making money from competitions. CL is a must and your sponsorship will increase. I have just finished my first season as Arsenal manager (I know they have rep but bare with me on this) and I have won the LC, EPL, and am in the finals of both the FA and UCL so that is around £40m a season. My wages are £60m p/a so I am £20m in the red with only prize money.

Hope you find a way to do it because it is a fantastic achievement to do this with Woking.

Oh and just to let you all know i have managed to slash my wages to just 1m per week and i have a positive bank balance of 40m and still managed to win the premier league i am the 5th most reputable club in the world actually higher than manchester united :D

Have managed to make a monthly profit last few months but this is mainly down to receiving money in monthly installments from transfers out!

At end of the season i am going to approach the board to build a new stadium :)

Oh and just to let you all know i have managed to slash my wages to just 1m per week and i have a positive bank balance of 40m and still managed to win the premier league i am the 5th most reputable club in the world actually higher than manchester united :D

Have managed to make a monthly profit last few months but this is mainly down to receiving money in monthly installments from transfers out!

At end of the season i am going to approach the board to build a new stadium :)

That's the way, nicely done. Hope you get the stadium it'll make a huge difference, and it goes to show that some players despite how it seems can be replaced.

Back