Reaction score
Hi,
iv just finshed season with FC UNITED OF MANCHESTER

And was promoted to the blue square north

they have a very basic training and youth with no money or owners that pump money in

not looking for abu dabi owners but how can i improve their income and therefore increase transfer budget as it is nil

i have been promoted to bs north but i recieved no budget ( would have been estatic with 100k) and cant attract anyone with an ounce of league 2 or bqp quality even 33+ aged

my board wont have a parent club

iv just asked for a trial day to look for free players which they have granted

This is the fun of non-league management, figuring it out yourself and then enjoying the success when you do it.

lol

my trial day got cancelled... due to lack of interest lol

plus first game in new season i lose 4-1 at home giving away 3 penalities lol this is gonna be long season

Here is an Idea to make some great money for low league teams. Organize your own Friendlies with high reputation teams, as high as it will let you and have them come play friendlies at your home ground, you will likely sell the stadium out making mounds of money for a Lower League team in the process.

It's hard to generate cash so the other side of the coin is don't spend it. You need to keep that wage bill as low as possible, including selling players whenever possible and viable and replacing them with free transfers who ask for low wages. I'm in the BSN and I half my time is spent searching for good free players. Sometimes you find a star but he wants 450 p/w you need to have the discipline to walk away imo.
Good Luck,
Boz.

go into editor and comp

search lowest league you want and in options there is an activate option or summit like that

i think youtube has a guide

Moving back on topic...... we have so far:

Pick friendlies wisely to generate income but be wary of morale
Maintain a healthy wage bill
Free transfers and sell on players where possible
Try and get a parent club

Any other ideas?

Make friendlys with big clubs like Manchester Ac Milan at theyre stadium and you get 200k ;)

If you can, try and get a good cup run. That can generate some decent cash.

If you can, try and get a good cup run. That can generate some decent cash.

They are difficult to maintain especially in lower divisions, also I find with my teams in Cups they either show up or not at all, so cup games for me tend to be hit and miss. I also prefer to focus on the challenge of being promoted due to the rise in money earnt in higher leagues.