How to make a player reach potential

Boroboy96

Reaction score
I have had a lot of good youngsters come through the ranks at my teams, but I don't always manage to get them to reach their potential. Anybody got any tips? Thanks

i have no doubt this thread will be closed but i will answer anyway
players need the mental stats to get good potenial e.g. they have to want to put work into achieving their potenial
they need game time at high level and good training facillites aswell
training is big aswell and what moves and other things you suggest and make sure you know how to train effectively cant stress that enough.
dont just play youngsters in cup games you might have to drop points by playing them

i have no doubt this thread will be closed but i will answer anyway
players need the mental stats to get good potenial e.g. they have to want to put work into achieving their potenial
they need game time at high level and good training facillites aswell
training is big aswell and what moves and other things you suggest and make sure you know how to train effectively cant stress that enough.
dont just play youngsters in cup games you might have to drop points by playing them

Thanks and What's the best training to put them players on? And why would it be closed?

tutoring
training facilities
personality
enough playing time

Thanks and What's the best training to put them players on? And why would it be closed?

It completely depends on the player and what he needs to work on, look at his attributes and what his position is and go from there. It's not that hard, think about which attributes are most important for that position or what special moves are important for that positon and train them it.

tutoring
g.gif