How to make Bojan better in attacking ?

kevin222

Reaction score
Hello, i am currently managing Arsenal, and i have bought bojan for 20 mil pounds, and i want to improve his attacking, so that he will be like David Villa. What should his training schedule look like ? i dont care if he isent improving in speed, as long as he will improve in attack, and technical abilities

You wasted twenty million mate, i found it almost impossible to get the best out of him

Make a custom schedule, and remove all defensive training, and max out positioning, finishing etc

damm ! i played him in like 24 matches last season, in a position were my other attacker willian scored 22 goals in 25 matches. Bojan only scored 7

Could play him amongst physically stronger and aerially-dominant strikers so that he doesn't have to shy away from aerial battles all the time as a deep-lying forward. He plays in the style of a poacher, so getting him service upfront in the style of through passes from your wingers or playmaker would help him get through on goal more to get one-on-one with the keeper and, hopefully, into the back of the net. The support of the stronger striker will help him against the central defenders, so that he can weave through and have those opportunities.

I would also suggest putting him on his own training schedule, where it looks at the areas he is good in, but can be much better in. His mentals that include Anticipation, Decisions, Concentration, Determination and Work Rate would be starters and his physical aspects in Strength and Balance. Lastly, the positions he can play in should be strengthened so that he can play a much more versatile game as either a right or left winger. He is an accomplished crosser and can play well as an Inside Forward at times, so that should be looked at too. Don't give him too much to do, or it will just hamper his game.

Play him as a poacher with the ball into space, and a good AMC / SS laying of through balls and hill hit 20 every season