How to make Chamakh more clinical?

KidSparxx

Reaction score
Ive got him upfront and hes getting tons of chances but is hopeless infront of goal and their any preferred move that you guys recommend? Shooting with power is the only one i could think of.

Walcott is just as hopeless as well, i thought rounding the keeper for him?

Thanks

when i play Arsenal I play 1 upfront Van Persie (on FM seems to play more then 3 games in a row). Dont rate Chamakh so offered him , got £7.5 from B.Munich . I brough Lukaklu for £6.3m

Im playing with two upfront cause i couldnt be bothered looking for another cm as Diaby isnt up to standard for me, but ive heard people saying that hes been clinical etc. for them?

Play him as a Targetman - Support, on the right of the top up front. RVP as a Deep Lying Forward - Attack on the left hand side. Let me know how it goes.

Individual Training Focus - Finishing/ Composure? Technique as well?

I assume you want a bit of a quicker turnaround though, with the above being fairly obvious

Ive got him as a target man attack and hes doing really well by getting into good positions and stuff hes just not taking the chances :/

Im thinking of playing Van Persie as a poacher and Chamakh as more of a supporting striker rather than him leading the line?

Ive got him as a target man attack and hes doing really well by getting into good positions and stuff hes just not taking the chances :/

Im thinking of playing Van Persie as a poacher and Chamakh as more of a supporting striker rather than him leading the line?
RVP deep lying everytime if you ask me. Wasted as a poacher, cos he can bang them in from 30 yards as well.

put him as target man. its batter because he can win header.He good in the air.Put RVP as advance forward.

Ive got him upfront and hes getting tons of chances but is hopeless infront of goal and their any preferred move that you guys recommend? Shooting with power is the only one i could think of.

Walcott is just as hopeless as well, i thought rounding the keeper for him

yeah he isn't exactly what i'd call clinical but just by the stats he is a good complete forward. rounding the keeper sounds like a good idea and probably placing shots would improve his success. but in my game he misses very often the target so maybe focussing on finishing and technique could help.
btw. why the **** is everyone writing about RVP as this topic is all about chamakh.

Last edited:
Play him as a Targetman - Support, on the right of the top up front. RVP as a Deep Lying Forward - Attack on the left hand side. Let me know how it goes.

This is what I use, but sometimes change DLF to Poacher. Works wonders for both up top. Chamakh may not get more goals but he is averaging 7.80 over the season so far.

I don't know if you're faithful to your formation or not, but another thing that works is Chamakh alone up top, and RVP as an Inside Forward from the right (Arshavin on the left).

Walcott was absolutely useless for me until I gave him "places shots", has been much better since. Pretty good in the Inside Forward roles as well, just cuts right through defenses.

chamakh target man support walcott as poacher rvp as trequarista​

Chamack -places shots
Walcott - round the keeper.
And also Diaby, even though i dislike him and try to sell him every season, he is playing very good in mc and support amc position if you set his wide play to move into channels

Get him to play as a complete forward and preferred moves places shots, individual training finishing. Bangs them in on my game. Scored 6 in his last 5 games along with 4 assists.

ps. another suprise on the game. Fabianski is twice as gd as almunia even though his stats are horrific. Szczesny is a real prospect in goal too.

I've got him as a Targetman - Support playing upfront by himself with RVP as Advanced Playmaker - Attack on the right, with Arshavin as Inside forward- support on the left. Currently about 3/4 of the way through my first season and he's the league top scorer with 19, 24 goals overall. RVP and Arshavin both have 15+ goals each, as well as 10+ assists.