How to make football manager faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be some drawbacks surely...

I dunno, using cheatengine on a Steamworks game doesn't seem like a good idea.

So if I set the speed to 500 my laptop will just explode?

There must be some downside on using this program. I have a fast enough computer to run this game, but i would be wary using this if i didn't that's for sure.

Yeah, it doesn't actually speed up the processing. It speeds up the in game clock so the results that show up while processing will go quicker (they aren't processed quicker, just shown quicker).

From SI:

"Have spoken to folk about this and unfortunately this won't speed up the processing speed of the game. It will speed up some UI elements which use triggers, but overall will make little noticeable difference.

And of course it isn't official, so if your game breaks because of it, we can't offer you any support. Thanks."

"Yeah I guess this is why people perceive it to speed up processing, it will make the results on the processing dialog scroll through faster because they are displayed based on a timer, which is the thing that cheat engine modifies (to make time go faster)"

"You misunderstand what I'm saying, it is not speeding the game up at all - it is just giving that illusion by messing with the timer that controls how quickly it adds results to the processing panel."

So yeah, it's horseshit.

As suspected.

Closed.

If you want better performance, get a better PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.