nhsladandy

Reaction score
on fm2013 I always like to be my home town club (Hull City) but sometimes find it gets a teeny bit repetetive so end up getting bored about 3/4 way through the first season. Can you guys (and if any girls) recommend any ways in which i could make it more fun. Whether it be good players/staff to sign or just general ways I can make the gaming experience better.

on fm2013 I always like to be my home town club (Hull City) but sometimes find it gets a teeny bit repetetive so end up getting bored about 3/4 way through the first season. Can you guys (and if any girls) recommend any ways in which i could make it more fun. Whether it be good players/staff to sign or just general ways I can make the gaming experience better.

When people have asked this before I have always said for me have personal goals, not just the things like win the league etc.. but do you have a talented youth player that you would like to make a star, have an age cap on the squad and try and work with that, try and get a whole British team..there is loads of little goals that you can have that just add a bit more on to it

When people have asked this before I have always said for me have personal goals, not just the things like win the league etc.. but do you have a talented youth player that you would like to make a star, have an age cap on the squad and try and work with that, try and get a whole British team..there is loads of little goals that you can have that just add a bit more on to it

i always put an age cap on of 22 to think about the future, and i always get rid of the "dead wood". the thing that annoys me, and this specific occasion happened last night, i beat Cardiff 5-3 at their stadium, but then when it comes to a team like Bristol City at home I lost 3-1. I just wish it was easier to sign staff from places like Brazil and Argentina so they could go find me some real young hot shot for the future, but these staff members are always signed to teams like AC, Inter, Chelsea, Man Utd etc