hickers

Reaction score
Hi guys just a quick one i have played on fm for many years stretching back to 05 (I think) and I'm ashamed to admit it but iv never been able to get a lower team to the prem, always been man u (my team) so my question is basically who to be say from the lower league and start a durable and worthwhile save

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Start unemployed, look for a team in the north/south. That's the biggest challenge. Make them a force in the BPL, win an FA cup, get Champions League, eventually win the BPL.

Yeah, if you're looking to start at the lowest level, there may be a difference in how good a start you can get - mainly look at who has solid finances. If you're going for a one-club, long-term save, though, I don't think it really matters where you start, because you're going to reshape the club completely anyway.

So my advice would be: Choose a club that you have an affinity for IRL, or one that just speaks to you for whatever reason (funny name, interesting history etc.). In my experience, that is the best way to really get into the save...