josimisi

Reaction score
Is it possible to make in editor league competition like clubs from several nations or several nations competition (like 4Associaton Tournament)? For example im from Croatia and i want to make League (cup) competition between Croatia and several others nations from around. i dont want to make it during season(s) but summer or winter.Any idea?

it's possible and the only way to do it is to assign it a nation. that way it comes under the nation rules which is the only way to create a tournament.

if you want it to include national teams then it would have to be a cup because the game can't seem to understand having nations in a league system although it allows you to put nations in a group tournament that ends in a knockout stage, abit like the world cup does.

if you give me the details i can have a go at making it for you.

hope the steps on the screenshots help you mate:D

no problem mate, hope it helps others aswell.

This is useful for what I was planning.

On the seeding option, if I have 4 different leagues, with one team for each, and I set the seeding to 1, I will get the winners of each league right?

yeah, the option where you select X number of teams should give you the top X teams from that division.

okay cool, I'm basically trying to put in a "British Champions Cup" where the Champions of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland all play, I think I have it done right...