How to make Ronaldo to be good?

Fahmi

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there..

Im new in this forum. I have played man utd for half of season. So far, my team performances is good but i want Ronaldo's performances is better, get the higher ratings and can scores. Anyone can give me some tips.

Cheers..

push him harder in training although he may not like it, play him in his absolutely preferred position which is AMR, i.e. on the far right on the space above where the normal winger goes

push him harder in training although he may not like it, play him in his absolutely preferred position which is AMR, i.e. on the far right on the space above where the normal winger goes

tanks my friend..but, how about the instructions for him? Like Messi, he scores 10 goals in La Liga just in 11 matches league..I also want to make Ronaldo score like Messi..

maybe make him have a more attacking mentality and really train him up on shooting, finishing, etc.

my ronaldo also didnt score so many goal... but he score some incredible free kick sia!

I was sold Ronaldo to Real Madrid about 70 millions euro..now he is the higher transfer player in the world. But, i use these money to buy Messi for 46.5 millions euro. Nice for me to have Messi..I hope Messi can score more to my team.

I was sold Ronaldo to Real Madrid about 70 millions euro..now he is the higher transfer player in the world. But, i use these money to buy Messi for 46.5 millions euro. Nice for me to have Messi..I hope Messi can score more to my team.

A wise decision

messi is a much better player than ronaldo i would pay twice as much for him dont think i need to worry managing wolves though

my ronaldo also didnt score so many goal... but he score some incredible free kick sia!

same with me, im already push him to AMR, even to ST. but he didnt score much goal like the real Ronaldo.

mm, what should i do??:(

yaya, mine ronaldo also same with all the problem faced by yours. His free kick is not as good as the real one. Even my young striker balotelli can score more free kick than him will a lower free kick stat for about 14 out of 20