Reaction score
Hey, i was was going to be rangers in division 3 then make them back to spl etc.... but it would be too easy any ideas how could i make it harder .

regards ps sorry if in wrong place:)

Just replicate their current situation. Remove the players they no longer have, introduce transfer embargo and whatever else has happened to them

Remove players, add debts, lower their reputation, etc...

I did that once with some club in first league, i couldn't win even one game...but that was mostly cause i had no good players, cause reputation was very low, and had a big amount of debts.

They would alreday be removed good idea with embargo but i dont know what else to make it harder

Rangers in the 3rd Division shouldn't be hard unless you completely destroy so that they're no longer really Rangers. Why not try taking over someone else in the 3rd Division and attempt to beat Rangers to the SPL?

I'd agree with Rangers26. The rep that Rangers have is enough to attract any of the better free agents who would consider playing in your division and many who ordinarily would not. If there is no proper embargo on transfers and you have some funds, you will also easily sign the best players in any division you are in for a season, go up a division and swap them out, maybe even make a bit of a profit off them. Even setting the club to a minus figure wages-wise will not do the job properly. Take Queen's Park (Rangers' derby rivals, even larger stadium) or Stirling Albion (who have tumbled from the First over the past couple of years), and beat the Gers to the top!