How to make unhappy talents happy?

Robinhov

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem with 2 of my talents with RSC Anderlecht. I signed Marko Livaja on a free transfer. He was 18 when I signed him as a big talent, so I put him in the -21 squad to grow. I always do this if a player is under 19 years of age or something. But he became unhappy and felt left out of my squad. He started not showing up on practices so I gave him a warning which he felt unfair. I feel kind of stupid because he's a really big talent and I don't want to lose him. He insisted on getting on the transfer list so I did, but I don't want him there. He doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. How can I make him happy again? I tried just waiting but he has a grudge on me for about a year now. Tried to put him on loan but nobody wants him.

Secondly, one of my youth talents within the club, Dennis Praet also wanted to voluntarily get on the transfer list. I probably shouldn't have done that. I don't want to lose him because he can become a club icon. I'm regarded as his favorite personel but still he wants to leave the club. Tried giving him a new contract but it doesn't work.

So main question actually, how do I get my young talents happy again?

Thanks.

Play them in the First Team regularly and they will calm down, and you will be able to chat to them

You should try giving them some first team football.

I tried that but they play so miserably because of their bad moral. Plus I have some other big talents who really need to play like Lukaku, Jelle Vossen and Kevin De Bruyne.

I tried that but they play so miserably because of their bad moral. Plus I have some other big talents who really need to play like Lukaku, Jelle Vossen and Kevin De Bruyne.

Try mentioning them in press conferences as great player, or bring in one of there favoured personals