Dzeko Fan

Reaction score
Hey guys, Recently started playing FM2011 and ive seen countries like switzerland, georgia, etc have been looking for managers but when i go to apply it dosent say it like anywhere. My main nationality is Bosnia. Is there any way i can apply for bosnia and other countries if they have managers? How can i apply for other nations if my nationality is bosnian?

If a country has no manager then go to the nation overview screen, and you can apply for the job in the top right.

You can, if their job status is "insecure". Go to the Nation Screen and down left should be "declare interest..." or something like that. This works for every country. Remember, other manager job status
must be "insecure" or worse. I dobrodosao :)
I stand corrected, it should be top right.

Haha hvala. Alright guys after the manchester city game is finished i will try it and report back!

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Alright guys just tried it with Scotland and France and it didnt say apply or show intrest for the job anywhere. The only place i could see it was for teams like tottenham, Man u, etc.