How to manage Blackburn , please help

Great backup for dunn tbh as he is already quite good and still young and he is quite versatile. Signed him on my man utd network game and although he hasn't played many he seems to be quite good. Depends on what formation you play if you want to start him, I would pick dunn over him though.

Hmm.... yeah I think i'll give him a miss
:)

For a backup Advanced Playmaker , what do you guys think of this dude.
I remember him from Barcelona on CM 01/02 , I know he's not getting any younger but I thought he would make a decent backup to David Dunn.
Good creativity and passing , and he is available for £1M plus I have the feeling he won't want ridicoulous wages. I just want to get a second opinion on him before I put in an offer.

Well he's pretty decent I guess. Will get the job done, so if you really can't find anyone younger then get him.

Well he's pretty decent I guess. Will get the job done, so if you really can't find anyone younger then get him.

Thanks for the input mate , i have come off FM now cos i need some sleep but i'll post up my friendly results and any transfer's tommorow , well today :D

His passing, creativity, and flair are all quite high, and thats what i usually look for in a Advanced Playmaker. Good luck with him, ask if you need any extra help!

Although he does have some of the attributes needed for an advanced playmaker, his fitness, speed, strength etc are too low for the premier league IMO.

His passing, creativity, and flair are all quite high, and thats what i usually look for in a Advanced Playmaker. Good luck with him, ask if you need any extra help!

Cheers pal , will do :)

Although he does have some of the attributes needed for an advanced playmaker, his fitness, speed, strength etc are too low for the premier league IMO.

That's a good point , I didn't consider that. Thanks , good job I haven't put a bid in for him yet

Last edited:
His teamwork rating is abysmal, in my opinion i don't like such players.
Is Enzo Maresca still free on your game? He should be decent enough.

IMO Benjani isn't good enough to be a consistent performer, you might wanna take a look at Leigh Griffiths and Vaclav Kadlec, both of whom can be bought for under 1 mil. who's your defensive midfielder? annan can also be picked up for little for that position and is great. perhaps spend most pf your budget on a playmaker with high passing, dribbling and creativity attributes, then rely for the most part on free transfers and loans.

good luck!

His teamwork rating is abysmal, in my opinion i don't like such players.

Same here , i'm not interested in him no-more , i just wanted a second opinion on the guy

I have managed to sign Dodo , I got him for £1.3M on 2K a week.
Very pleased with this signing.Seen his name floating around the Players' section of the forum so must be a pretty good player. My Coach Report of him also says he has the potential to be a lot better than Gael Givet's current ability. I am looking to add a couple of new players' preferably a pair of young wingers but two who can come in and make an impact straight away. Any suggestions ?
I have now finished my friendly matches. All in all I am pretty pleased with my overall results only losing one game against Fenerbahce but bounced back with a great win at Galatasaray. Only conceding 3 goals in 8 games isn't bad going. I know we wasn't exactly playing world-beater's but I am now looking forward to the first few games of the league season. I do think we have a chance to win in all of our first 5 Premiership games. Things are looking good at Ewood. :)

IMO Benjani isn't good enough to be a consistent performer, you might wanna take a look at Leigh Griffiths and Vaclav Kadlec, both of whom can be bought for under 1 mil. who's your defensive midfielder? annan can also be picked up for little for that position and is great. perhaps spend most pf your budget on a playmaker with high passing, dribbling and creativity attributes, then rely for the most part on free transfers and loans.

good luck!

I have heard of Leigh Griffiths but I was an idiot and only loaded English Premierleague with Medium size DB so he isn't in my game :S
I'll take a look at Kadlec , is he the one from Sparta Prague ?
I put in a bid for Anthony Annan but he chose Hoffenheim :S
Thanks mate :D

Vaclav Kadlec has gone to Barcelona in my game :S
I've just got scout reports on these two guys. I need a pair of tricky winger's and I have had a season-long loan accepted for Stanislas , i just need to confirm it. I have also put in a £4.5M bid for Zezinho , has anyone played with him before ?

Okay, Jo from Man City should be availaible to loan, as is Santa Cruz. You could also try loan Macheda from United. From your screenshots, Pedersen isn't too comfortable playing where he is. Zenzinho looks like he could be a great buy, never played with him, but your scouts report is glowing. In my game, J.S Park was up for loan. You could try snap him up for a cheap fee, and play Zezinho on the left. I'd try to loan park before Stanislas, but that's just personal opinion. I've never played with Blackburn, i'm sure it will be a good challenge for you.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Solid player, perhaps see if they'll accept a loan. I wouldn't spend that much of your budget on him.

Okay, Jo from Man City should be availaible to loan, as is Santa Cruz. You could also try loan Macheda from United. From your screenshots, Pedersen isn't too comfortable playing where he is. Zenzinho looks like he could be a great buy, never played with him, but your scouts report is glowing. In my game, J.S Park was up for loan. You could try snap him up for a cheap fee, and play Zezinho on the left. I'd try to loan park before Stanislas, but that's just personal opinion. I've never played with Blackburn, i'm sure it will be a good challenge for you.

They are all available for loan but none are interested in joining :S
I have completed the deal for Stanislas and had a £5M over 48 months bid accepted for Zezinho.
These two are the best strikers I have found on the Loan List who would be interested in joining.
Both have a 3 star current ability and are both tipped to become Leading Premier Divison Strikers
What'd you reckon? Thanks for helping though mate :)

They both look quite good, the first especially. 3 stars is good. If you have the budget to sign both, go for it, but you may also need funds to loan players for other positions if you have an injury crisis or you just feel you need some cover.

And no worries :)

They both look quite good, the first especially. 3 stars is good. If you have the budget to sign both, go for it, but you may also need funds to loan players for other positions if you have an injury crisis or you just feel you need some cover.

And no worries :)

I won't have enough budget left for either of these but if I get one on Loan for a season , get rid of Benjani , save some space in the budget for other area's then it should be alright
. I am in my first Premiership game v Fulham now as well :)

You should definately try and get Zezinho!
He is well worth the £5M , I signed him for Liverpool and he was amazing!

Oh I remembered a good one: Haris Medunjanin. AMC natural and MC. Great playmaker, and should also be available for pocket money.

I would use Araon Doran where you can if you have not sent him out on loan. He can be pretty useful, well from what I have seen. Man Utd always try and sign him when I have been Blackburn in the past