How to max out possibilities of good regens in a country?

marveen

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm planning to edit the database, making a new country and all that stuff. I would like to know which are the factors that can make a country getting great regens. I mean like: Country reputation ? Country's clubs reputation ? Country's league reputation ? Club's scouts ?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english

i think there's something under teh country that is youth rating, i'm pretty sure that is a major influencing factor in how good a nations regens are although there are other things that are involved like clubs youth facilities and junior coaching and a few others that i'm not sure of.

it depends on the clubs. Brazil has a lot of clubs with brilliant youth facilities, so Brazil will produce a lot of good regens

i think there's something under teh country that is youth rating, i'm pretty sure that is a major influencing factor in how good a nations regens are although there are other things that are involved like clubs youth facilities and junior coaching and a few others that i'm not sure of.

I can't find this Youth rating thing... if you can be more specific about where can i find it the fm editor, i would appreciate

set youth rating to 200 and u'll have regens better than Brazil (who have 186 youth rating). ;)

I can't find this Youth rating thing... if you can be more specific about where can i find it the fm editor, i would appreciate

it would be under the nation's page,
e.g. you would have to search the nation you created/ are changing then click edit on it.

then if i remember correctly you need to search the tabs down the left to find the one with years to gain nationality, euro coefficents, fifa ranking points , game inmportance, etc.

its not there i have check no "youth rating" so please could you tell me where it is

Some screenshots would be great to help. Im using an edit DB and i also wanted to put more regens, to create a realistic "cantera".

yea i am searching that nation youth rating too but i dont find it..or better i dont have it..last one is FA something :)

Its not visible in the game editor. i've also checked in FMRTE and it isnt there too.
I just did a mass edit on clubs with all 20's in the youth trainings and academy and son on in FMRTE. hope it will work.