How to obtain a full pro status (Faroer Islands)

Benniewijs

Reaction score
I looked for this on the forum but couldn't find any. I want to know if its possible to get a full pro status with my semi pro club HB from the Faroer Islands.

I managed to increase the income from 300k to over 600k and my wage budget from 250k to 480k a year. Now I am reducing my wage bill to 300-350k to get an steady income of 200k a year. This all without Prize money I can win by competing in the Champions League.

So now is my question how many money do I need to get a full pro status. I want my players to train all week so that my young promising talents will reach their potential. Now I am using 30+ players mostly becaus I can't make my players better.

You can ask your board to make the club professional status. I have never done this, as I have only ever managed professional teams on FM12, but I have seen the option greyed out on the Board Interaction option.

This is still greyed out with me too with the message there is not enough money to obtain full pro or something like that.

Thanks for your reply.

How many seasons you done?

maybe the board wont let you cos youve havnt shown them enough the club will be consistantly winniing things or something?

2 seasons done. Won one time the league and new I have improved my team to be champ the next few years (I think).