Ronarch

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I played 2012 and 13 and skipped 14. Now I'm got stuck with 15.
So I am not sure how scouting network works now.

I read some articles that teach to hire coach of the country/region to unlock that country/region for scouting.
So I hired a Brazlian coach who has full knowledge of scouting of Brazil.
But still I cannot assign my scout to scout South America.
Do I need to wait for some weeks/months/years before being able to do that?

Any idea please?
Thanks for helping.

Last edited:
Getting a scout with knowledge of Brazil will only improve your knowledge of the area. IF there are restrictions on your scouting, then they can only be removed by the Board. That generally happens when you get promoted, or if your financial situation is good enough to warrant it.

Which team are you?
When you get promoted to the highest league and the club economy gets better, then the board will allow you to scout in any region

Which team are you?
When you get promoted to the highest league and the club economy gets better, then the board will allow you to scout in any region
I am playing as Leeds, first season.
Not in the top league, so that's why I cannot scout anywhere outside Europe. Thanks for the information.
So after I got promoted and finance get better, will the restriction be removed automatically? Or I need to make a board request?

Not in the top league, so that's why I cannot scout anywhere outside Europe. Thanks for the information.
So after I got promoted and finance get better, will the restriction be removed automatically? Or I need to make a board request?

Either, down to the owners discretion. if they don't automatically increase the regions then request it.
That's what I found with my Swindon save any way.

I got promoted with Leeds in my 2nd season, all scouting restrictions were removed automatically at the end of the season.