Muncie

Reaction score
Hi, I've desided to try someting new or old. I've not tryed this fomation since fm 10 and alot have changed apperently.
It's a 4-1-2-3 formation
Its a fluid attacking strategy very narrow with attacking FBs.

the problem is the strikers dont score or assist. I have put longshots on all 3 to rarely

playing with DLF - P - DLF both DLF's is on support so far.
but they wont score, and i lose the ball very quickly up top.

Im playing with milan and have Bojan, Robinho, el sharaawy, balotelli, pazzini and niang

Any wisdon of how to play with 3 strikers would be greatly appreciated

make sure the poacher is set to attacking with the slider pushed all the way up, and the "runs from deep" slider all the way up as well. set the "through balls" slider for the DLF's all the way up as well. It would also help to have the DLF's trained to come deep to get the ball.

I personnally play like this :
DLF A - CF S - DLF A
A lower mentality on the DLFs. CF's run with ball set to sometimes. That way the CF drop back, leave space for the DLF and play passes to the DLF who usually scores. That's it.

That could also work, just that i would not have place for pazzini, and balotelli refuses to support anyone he only wants to score apperently :S

I would say try to put one of them as a Trequista behind the other two strikers. BTW you're right poachers tend to score not to help others

I would say try to put one of them as a Trequista behind the other two strikers. BTW you're right poachers tend to score not to help others

Yea as the post say i wanted to try something new, The 4-1-2-1-2 is something ive done alot. And i replyed on FootballPassions post, he wanted me to play a cf/s and balotelli dont do any good in a support role. Ofc he dont pass the ball as a poacher.