How To: Play a Network Game

ur friend just clicks on join server you give him your hamachi i.p address and password and away you go

me and my mates have installed Hamachi and i created a Network and they have all joined by when i try to "ping" them it says "request time out" and i have also changed the firewall setting to allow this program...............any help????.....pls.....

Last edited:
Hi, I have a problem. When my friend and I go to play game, I create a server and we play, I save game and other day when we continue I load the game and I can use my club but when my friend join he is new user for his old user said "not conected"....

What's the problem?

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I solve problem, my friend is ******

Hi guys, can anyone help me please?

I'm trying to set up a network game with 2 friends... I'm running as the host and start my game up fine - my 2 friends join the network but for some reason cannot choose a club or do anything... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

quick question!

i am planning on starting a new network game with a mate tonight using hamachi. i tried to start one last week but it wouldnt connect. i did some research and it said i had to open certain ports on the router. was wondering is still the case even though i will be using hamachi? or do i just follow the instructions on page 1 and everythnig should work?

thanks in advance

great guide, but me and my friend got a bit stuck. Both registered with hamachi fine but we cant ping each other even though we have both configured our firewalls to allow hamachi :S. One problem could be that he chose the basic hamachi setup, while I took the commercial trial. How do you change from the trial to basic.
moz-screenshot.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

great guide, but me and my friend got a bit stuck. Both registered with hamachi fine but we cant ping each other even though we have both configured our firewalls to allow hamachi
irked.gif
:/. One problem could be that he chose the basic hamachi setup, while I took the commercial trial. How do you change from the trial to basic.
smile.gif

what game do we have to open for others to join? my bro joined my game but we couldn't play each other.. he clicked continued and it said waiting... wt shud i click then?

My friend and me are trying to play a network game but keep getting the timed out message when we ping each other. However, we can chat to each other on it, so i thought that would have meant we were connected.

Do you have to just make your windows firewall let Himachi through, or turn it off altogether ?

I'm not very good understanding these things so any help would be great :)

hii, im new to this forum and in need of help, i have set up a network game with hamachi but i have a huge problem, i get my friends to join and firstly they have no manager name? just new server client or something. And also they have no team, how can they get a team (such as liverpool). Thanks!

I have been playing a network game with 1 other user for the first time. When he wasnt connected i went into the game to buy and sell some players, i kept clicking continue and was surprised that it allowed me to. When my friend re-joined the network game he found that his team had bought and sold players without him even know he was the manager on the network. Does this mean i cant play unless he is on the network otherwise his team will make decisions without him? Why does it allow me to continue when he is not in the network?

Like i tried to join a network game that Ryan created...but he already told me the password but still gets me rejected...

What should i do? u.u

PS: Using Hamachi 1.0.2.5

hey mate... I have a one big question...
how to continue the game after save and disconnecting?
did all the player need his own save files?
FYI, I play a network game with my friends via hamachi...

Help Downward flashing blue arrows

i have flashing downward flashing blue arrows with everyone who is in my networks i need help how to solve this please .XD

I have installed Hamachi but when the tutorial is showing me what to do and I clicked on the green power button,it says that it was unable to connect to proxy!

mate, ive got an evaluation license, which im guessin means a trial, and when its expired, can i get another trial or do i have to pay for it

HI i notice you had same problem as what me and my brother are experiencing now, wondered if you could explain how we can carry on the game with me always having to be a new user, cause i dont get a save game option its only my brothet that does because he created the game