bakazzy

Reaction score
Hi I'm Weston-super-Mare first season and i got to play against Southend in FA Cup.
They are playing in npower league2, i'm in BSB south and that means that they are an much better team than we...

So how/what tactics should i play against them to have a chance to win?

Sorry for my bad english.

if you have any pacey fowards and wingers, try to play counter attacking football, passing toward them when in possession, maybe with two ball winning central mids who break up the play and pass to them : )

play a packed midfield and then play counter. Wingers would work well and a target man up front. If that doesn't work, bribe the ref.

Attack is the best form of Defense. All out attack. You'll either win or get annihilated!

Now please stop these nonsense here atleast..i am fadeup enough to hear these stupid comments on ESPNstar....Man U is a victim of the referees!!!!I think you don't follow matches!

Alright lads calm down a bit. Its only a game and I would hate to think that anyone "buys" a referee.

Anyway back to the point All-Out Attack and No Pressure teamtalk is how I play it.

Well thanks for all the tips guys :)
If anyone wants to know-I won the match and later the FA Cup and then maneged a new personal record...37 matches witouth losing!
Finished 1st in BSB south and got promoted to BSP where I'm curently on 1st place with 32pts after 13 games :D

gratz, how did you play? counter attack in the end? or just red bribing (that would be cool if you could do it!)

Am I mis-reading or did u say that you won the FA Cup with your Blue Square South team?

wooo...i scrued it xD
i went to look in the game and remembered what hapened is this:
I won the match and after that played 5 more matches but then my chairman sold(?) the club to an local businessman and he kicked me out of the club :mad:
so becouse there wasn't any BSS team in need for a maneger i started a new game with Boreham Wood (BSS) and with them I won the the FA Cup and then maneged a new personal record...37 matches witouth losing!
Finished 1st in BSB south and got promoted to BSP where I'm curently on 1st place with 32pts after 13 games!

guys sorry for wrong informations XD

how do you win a fa cup with a small team in your 1st season??

I would try and keep it tight and go on the counter when possible and try and break them when their not expecting it

bakazzy;1126546 so becouse there wasn't any BSS team in need for a maneger i started a new game with Boreham Wood (BSS) and with them I won the the FA Cup and then maneged a new personal record...37 matches witouth losing! Finished 1st in BSB south and got promoted to BSP where I'm curently on 1st place with 32pts after 13 games! [/QUOTE said:
I try to believe peoples stories but winning the FA Cup with a BSS team in the 1st season is IMPOSSIBLE even if I were to cheat by adding the best 11 players into the team it would still be nigh on impossible to so unless you can prove this, im sorry but no one will believe you.

well it's true...if you belive me or not :)
I think the main reason why I won was that all the players were in their top form and it was just an amazing BSS team :)