TurboGav

Reaction score
Thread is exactly what it says on the tin. Time saving tips, I've played FMC and it's not in depth enough to immerse me in the save but I enjoyed watching the months roll by.

Don't sleep
Don't work or don't study/attend to classes
Get a recipient for you physiological needs
Get someone to do and deliver in hand the food you need
Get a fast computer
Think in a blink of an eye the decisions you have to do in game
Do this will traveling in a supersonic speed plane, direction west, in a speed faster than the duration of the flight in the time zone.

I think its all :D

enjoy :p

To be honest I unsubscribe from all the leagues I have loaded, but am not currently playing in. These helps keep my inbox clutter free. I also download tactics, this saves me time from analyzing every pre-match, adjusting tactics, instructions, etc. Yes, this does take the some of the "manage" out of Football Manager, but it does save a lot of time. Also if I'm comfortably leading in a match I'll speed up the highlights or even switch to "commentary only." If I have a week or more between matches then I'll holiday to the day before the match. Be careful with this though because your assistant manager can do screwy things with your training.

To be honest I unsubscribe from all the leagues I have loaded, but am not currently playing in. These helps keep my inbox clutter free. I also download tactics, this saves me time from analyzing every pre-match, adjusting tactics, instructions, etc. Yes, this does take the some of the "manage" out of Football Manager, but it does save a lot of time. Also if I'm comfortably leading in a match I'll speed up the highlights or even switch to "commentary only." If I have a week or more between matches then I'll holiday to the day before the match. Be careful with this though because your assistant manager can do screwy things with your training.

If I have a very good assistant will the 'screwy' things not happen? T

I dunno, mine is pretty good too, but whenever I holiday I turn around and my player has a different PPM training instead of the one I want him to learn.

Unsubscribe from all unnecessary news items
Give as many responsibilities to other staff as possible (director of football etc)
Holiday between matches.
Even changing the graphics settings in preferences from GPU Assisted to Software speeds up page loading

You could change your highlights setting to Key to make the actual matches go by quicker; its probably suicide but just a suggestion

Never mind, its been said..

You could change your highlights setting to Key to make the actual matches go by quicker; its probably suicide but just a suggestion

Never mind, its been said..

I always play my games on Key... Do you feel it has a bearing on your ability to manage? I like to use my team match ratings