Status
Not open for further replies.

Timzee

Reaction score
First time in german leagues so i decided to take over schalke as a challenge, managed to get the defence playing quite well with the DM however im having problems linking my lone striker Huntelaar with RAUL (AMC-TQ role) and my two Wingers (Farfan in IF-Attack and Schmitz in IF-Support).

Basically i wondered if anyone had found a decent way of playing Huntelaar with a decent goal tally? Currently playing in TM role (see screenie below) however only getting 1 goal and 1 assist in pre-season although having alot of chances.

Would it be worth playing him in iNickStuff's Modern TM role?
or in a completely different role altogether?

Thanks in advance for the help. :)
pencil.png
View attachment 168327

Personally id play him as a poacher due to the finishing,off the ball,composure,concentration and anticipation stats...

he looks made to be a poacher.Never actually managed him yet.

Personally id play him as a poacher due to the finishing,off the ball,composure,concentration and anticipation stats...

So Poacher, Attacking Mentality (1 click from max?), High Creative Freedom? (1 click into Much), Run from deep sometimes, run with ball rarely, through balls rarely, cross ball sometimes... roughly those settings?

Had great success with him as an advanced forward.

Huntelaar was made to play as a poacher.

Played him as a poacher for half a match and he managed to get a hat-trick! His poacher ability+finishing+composure+"back to goal" PPM was amazing!

Played him as a poacher for half a match and he managed to get a hat-trick! His poacher ability+finishing+composure+"back to goal" PPM was amazing!

Glad to have helped :) hes a beast when you get him to perform

simply don't play him....in my schalke save he played 22 matches 1st season with av.rating 6,2 and scored only 2(poacher) -.-...sold him for 15m to aston villa and bought cardozo,but then maybe he performs better for you

simply don't play him....in my schalke save he played 22 matches 1st season with av.rating 6,2 and scored only 2(poacher) -.-...sold him for 15m to aston villa and bought cardozo,but then maybe he performs better for you

Meh, didnt you read his last post?? 3 goals in 45 mins...
Dont judge him over one save...

What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

Poacher - Attack (run with ball sometimes, move into channels, roam from position, run from deep always, short passing, no long shots, trough balls sometimes, crossing sometimes from byline, no tight marking, closing down halfway)

Status
Not open for further replies.