wetblues

Reaction score
View attachment 233711this is how i set up my formation.the key to this formation is getting an AM that can pass and finish.having wingers that can finish is also necessary.as you cane, i dont have quality wingers but i still score goals after they miss like ten one on onesView attachment 233712 your passing should be short and high....having quality wingers also help because the wingers draw the attention of the full backs more than usual because of there not being a striker.retaining possession is also importantView attachment 233714 these are the instructions i usually use....View attachment 233719.View attachment 233718this is how effective it can be when used well....goodluck guys

1-1 at home to Malaga isn't really a great result.

In my opinion, not using a striker doesn't work too well. What I find more effective is playing a deep lying forward.

that was my first season plus i didnt have quality wingers and i got a red card in madrid's home...i am malaga

Sorry ignore the first bit, I got a bit confused :p

But I still think you should try it with a deep lying forward as he would draw the centre back out, creating space for your other players.

its much better..i have tried the deep lying forward but it isnt as effective.this helped me to finish in the top four...just try what i said ...it is really effective

Looks good. You are aware though that some Of those shouts you suggest have little effect since you have tweaked the team settings.

Last edited:
Looks good, but I wonder why you've got the targetman supply "to feet". I personally think "run onto ball" would be more effective, with your AMC acting as a poacher, moving into space. He would've to be quick, though. Maybe replacing the BWM with a DLP or a Box to Box would also be a good thing, as you have enough defensive security with the Anchor man alone. Not that I'm an expert on tactics xD

I've created this formation.

Problem is with the match engine.

Your AMC won't draw out defenders and there really isn't that much more room for him to run into as opposed to an actual striker.

You can get results, but don't expect this formation to work like you want.

target man supply to feet enables the wingers to act like strikers since the amc plays them through , plus by having the ball played to his feet he will recieve the ball more than when he is the playmaker thats why you strikers need to know how to finish.the amc does draw them like a striker but it makes you attack totally unpredictable which is kind of similar to barca style.my fullbacks have a lot of assists..try it and tell me if it works..dont forget to use the press instruction

bwm makes you team press better than a DLP..the main reason of this formation is to press the opposition so that they dont have chances