How to prevent players getting injured...

Shaymen

Reaction score
At the moment, my Atletico Madrid squad is absolutely ravaged with injuries. In one game, 5 players got injuries ranging from 3 weeks to 3 months. Since then, players keep getting the odd 5 day injuries, some from training, some from matches. Is there something I can do to stop this?
Cheers

I considered that but I wouldn't have thought training as 'heavy' for a top team like Atletico Madrid would be too intense. Or is it? Thanks for your feedback anyway mate.

The trouble is the more succesfull you are the more the AI will decide to kick 7 layers of ***** out of your players,the only way round it is fight fire with fire,turn tackling up to hard.

heavy training is too much. i have it set at one click below heavy. sometimes lower during hectic times of the season, eg christmas, or sat wed sat wed fixtures with europe

JP Woody, you're bang on, it seems every game I play, players are picking up knocks from hard challenges. I'll try responding accordingly, thanks for the advice. And thanks JDM, I've lowered the intensity of training so hopefully that will help.

i flog theie arses off during pre season with intensive training, but the as i beign to play the friendlies i tone it down and then during the season its toned down more. yeah fighting fire with fire is a good idea too.