How to promote my site?

Go up to attractive girls and explain that you have an internet forum and you need members.

I'd suggest making countless threads on the same forum begging people to visit it :S

Just post on loads of other forums and find unique selling points for your forum

I've kinda already tried that but i will keep at it, and you guys feel free to register and post daily ;)

I've kinda already tried that but i will keep at it, and you guys feel free to register and post daily ;)

you need to get a core group of members who post regularly to make people want to join your community. At the moment it looks pretty dead :(

Well, explain it then - what is it about? What's unique about it? Or is it just another free forum that covers stuff that's already covered by other already established sites?

its hard getting a core group when you guys wont sign up :L

Get some friends to join or people you know from other forums.

Well, explain it then - what is it about? What's unique about it? Or is it just another free forum that covers stuff that's already covered by other already established sites?

It isn't a free forum, he has paid for the domain.

I did pay for domain im hoping to upgrade to vbulletin if it hits off!

Shave the web adress into your pubes, then head over to chat roulette.

So your the aston villa fan on there, and are you the reason i have guests on there? :S