How to recover from Premier League relegation ??

Sumner_05

Reaction score
i have just started a new game , holidayed the first season . Wigan finished 20th and they offered me the job i accepted and am unsure whether to completely re-build the club or not.

Hugo Rodallega and Maynor Figouera are still at the club, Charles N'Zogbia had been sold to Liverpool for £10.75 million at the start of the 1st season.

I have also signed Ali Al-Habsi and Tom Cleverley permantely after their loan contracts expired.

Any suggestions ???

you could buy Jack Hobbs from Leicester for 4,4M, if he's not already bought by middle/ lower end Premier League team, like Fulham. Great player for my PL Southampton.

Oh, and get rid of any "dead wood" - wage consuming players, who're not your key performers. ; )

I can't give you any more advice, because I haven't played with Wigan. Maybe buy Alex Smithies (has a release clause 1,3 mil). IF you're looking for anyone to buy.

Last edited:
you could buy Jack Hobbs from Leicester for 4,4M, if he's not already bought buy middle/ lower end Premier League team, like Fulham. Great player for my PL Southampton.

he's at Birmingham

I suggest compiling loan reports from all the top teams eg Barca, Real, Inter, Utd, City etc...

you could buy Jack Hobbs from Leicester for 4,4M, if he's not already bought by middle/ lower end Premier League team, like Fulham. Great player for my PL Southampton.

Oh, and get rid of any "dead wood" - wage consuming players, who're not your key performers. ; )

I can't give you any more advice, because I haven't played with Wigan. Maybe buy Alex Smithies (has a release clause 1,3 mil). IF you're looking for anyone to buy.

i've got rid of some and got rid of all the staff

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

I suggest compiling loan reports from all the top teams eg Barca, Real, Inter, Utd, City etc...

oh yer

Free players! don't care what scouts say. just buy players with good atributes