How to register second/reserve squad

odp

Reaction score
Hi guys,

sorry if this has been asked or is just totally stupid to ask. But how do i register my second/reserve squad? I am playing as Bayern, apperently in the second season i didnt have enough players for a team, my bad i guess. But now in the third season i filled up the squad, used the registration option and registered 18 players. It said at the bottom of the window registration would open on sep 1st, but nothing came up in de newsfeed. Now it says it opens on 1.1.2015...

some one please help me or point out the obvious to me!

Thanks in advance

bump....

no one ever had this problem?

Squad registration usually happens after transfer windows or at the start of the season after friendly matches before the first league/cup game. Select players you'd like to be able to use during matches throughout the season.

However your question confuse me. Do you want to register your Reserve Squad into a competition, like Reserve teams vs other reserve teams? Or you just want to register "players" from your reserve team to be able to play matches with Senior?

Your Reserve team will get invited into a Reserve league competition before the start of a new season, along with your Youth team, and if you have the option to accept the invitation or decline. In some cases, your Chairman will choose the decision based on the number of players you have.