ashby

Reaction score
Hi guys, im into my third season and I have just been made manager of Sunderland. I took over in Oct and I have just signed 3 players in Jan. How can I register them? Next to there name it says Ine and when I put my mouse over it, it says cannot be registered for next match?? any ideas? The transfer window is still open and it says at the bottom of the screen I have until 31/01 to register. Cheers :)

go to ur squad screen from sunderland - squad . at the bottom there should be a thing about registering so just register them

they might not have a work permit, im really confused about this, did you sign them on youth contacts?... if you did that your problem

yeah there is a bit at the bottom about registering but nothing that says change. No didn't sign them on a youth contract mate, one of the players is Welliton and has just cost me 15m lol. Dont know whats wrong.

I've put a screen shot up to show you, cheers

yeah there is a bit at the bottom about registering but nothing that says change. No didn't sign them on a youth contract mate, one of the players is Welliton and has just cost me 15m lol. Dont know whats wrong.

have u made a bid for them and it was successful5?, have u signed them on a contract?
how many days/games theve been out?

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Were they from?

Yep they all signed on a contract. I have just signed them, not continued the game yet.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Sorted it, I just continued and it said player registration window open lol... cheers anyway

continue game it has to be next day to register them, hope that helps