kevin222

Reaction score
Hello i just downloadet a awesome skin, and i am wondering how to remove the analyser polygon from the skin. You know. The circle that shows how good he is mental and defence and speed. PLease help me.

documents>sports interacrive>FM10>skins>(select skin)>graphic>analyser polygon>right click and delete

Edit: why put the same thread up twice? if you have any questions than aren't being answered then just PM one of the Moderators (green named users) otherwise chances are you'd get in trouble for making repeat threads this way

Last edited:
You've posted once, we saw it. No need to make another thread.

You've posted once, we saw it. No need to make another thread.
Whilst i agree that he shouldn't have made a second thread, if you saw it you could've supplied an answer, whether you know or not. If people just look at new threads and don't give any indication that thay have seen this then what is the person who made the thread supposed to think? The guy is clearly new to the site and wants help, thats all

guys sorry. i didnt meen to, but i realised that the first one was in the 2011 forum. thats why i maded one here.

no worries, good on you mate, just use the link Trivaldo gave you in the other thread, should be the Moderator request and ask them to close it (it is not my section so i cannot) :)

documents>sports interacrive>FM10>skins>(select skin)>graphic>analyser polygon>right click and delete

Edit: why put the same thread up twice? if you have any questions than aren't being answered then just PM one of the Moderators (green named users) otherwise chances are you'd get in trouble for making repeat threads this way

I didnt help. Its still there.

i don't know mate, i havent tried removing them before - i have replaced analyser polygons with different ones but i've never removed completely, maybe try deleting the analyser folder?. there are different skins available that dont show a polygon but i guess that doesnt help if you have a skin you really like, apologies for not being able to help

oh, anyway thanks for taking your time and trying ;)