iamsteve

Arte et labore
Reaction score
Hey chaps.. I have seen there is a update available and Chelsea have -25 points. I've searched about and i cant find anywhere that shows how to do this... So simple question how is it done pregame?? Bound to be possible for this update!
I know you can do it with the ingame editor and by doing wages... finiances.. but i'd rather do it pregame...

Thanks all

Well you need to open the start in admin file(or something similar). It can be found by following this directory:If you look in the FM11 folder in your program files, open data> db> 1100 > edt. Then simply follow the instructions and the preferred amount of points
Hope this helps you

Last edited:
Thanks Steve, found it... I dont suppose you know what you have to put in there? There is no instructions.. well not about points..

Edit: Just realised what you meant

You need to go into the editor and add a points deduction for the team you want. This will be under.

C:program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\tool\editor

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

To load the editor enter - C:program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\tool\editor and load the program.

Once loaded, click on file, which is in the top left hand corner and load the the database you want to use.

Then click on 'add nation rules' choose the nation you are going to use, then select
"add lower divisions and cups to existing structure" then click on finish.

you should have a tab open up under the heading Nation Rules.......you must then select the desired league. then click on the tab "other"

Once you have done this, there will be a small box which you have check..........Once you have done this, select "add"........then click the team you want to deduct points from and the year you want them to start at. then just save the database and load the game.............

Hope this helps.